TT,

You are being naughty.

There seems to be a lot of ways to "overload" aspects of tiddlywiki. This
adds a lot of functionality but with power comes responsibility.

Your example however would be more useful if inside the macro you call, we
could reference all the parameters defined or passed as a single string.

\define mymacro(anything and everything)
$params$ would contain anything and everything
\end

Or

\define myothermacro()
$params$ would contain "anything and everything"
\end

<<mmyothermacro anything and everything>>

However there may also be a place for generating keyword value pairs

\define macroone(filter:"[all[]]" p1:"default" p2)
$values$ may contain filter="altfilter" p1="default" p2="Other".
this could then be added in another macro like create tiddler button with
$values$ providing the parameter values.
\end

<<macroone "altfilter" p2:"other">>

Regards
Tones