I think this does the trick
var getTiddlers = function(tags) {
//      var tiddlers = store.getTiddlers();
        var tiddlers=store.getTiddlers('title','excludeLists');

My coding is beginner at best, (compared to others around here)
luckily it was pretty simple. . .
Unless you were thinking of adding it as a parameter to the macro,
which is possibly beyond me (not that I wouldn't give it a whirl)

Mike