Hello BTC,

*you made it - great, thanks!*

One remark:
Each time, when I print a tiddler an I uncheck eg: title, a new file will
be generated in '*$:/state/PrintRiver/..*.'.
This information is not important to store - temporary it is ok, but it
should be removed, when PrintRiver window is closed (and Printqueue is
empty).
Otherwise, the Wiki will be filled up...

There is also that '*$:/HistoryList*' - this can also be limited to eg 5
entries (*F*irst*-I*n-*F*irst-*O*ut).

Thanks for your effort
Stefan