OK @Charlie: For a scenario of agile NoteTaking in an outliner that might
hold a “deep issue” or few for TW to solve, let us consider the case of an
isolated eLearner taking notes in one window while video lecture is playing
in another.

 Teacher is talking, and I’m here banging out notes as fast as i can type a
key phrase and hit return… And before you know it, I’ve got a screen full
of lines that reflect the lecturer’s train of thought, insofar as i have
followed it. Thing is, I’ve been having my own thoughts about all this as
we go along -some of which i may want to nest beneath a pithy quote from
Teacher, while others may be my own original train of thought that I want
to organize in a separate group- and this i can easily do, without needing
to pause the video, because each line is a discrete object that i can move
up or down, indent or outdent, fold or unfold, whether by a single
keystroke or mouse click&drag or gesture on glass.

Now: can you show me a one window interface in TiddlyWiki where i can work
like that?

/walt