Hi All

This is a bit out-field.....but inspired by this topic

FileDropPlugin can accept and store txt and other file types that are
dragged into an open TW!!!! When I drag a tab from firefox into the
bookmarks tool bar it creates a simple box and fills it with the page
name and URL. So the information about pagetitle and url is
available.......could FileDropPlugin be modified to use this
information to create a new tiddler....referencing the page I dragged
from ???    And even better....how about FileDropPlugin reading the
text I just copied into the clipboard (from a page in another tab) and
make a new tiddler giving me the copied text, originating file name
and URL!!!!!

That would be an awesome plugin!!!!

Or am I dreaming!!!

Skye