Do you have the file-attach plugins also in place? What settings do
you have in place for those plugins (even if they're not installed).

I admit it hasn't always been easy to get file-drop to work, and it
seems a bit fragile.

Perhaps if you could post a version of your file, with any personal
tiddlers expunged, to some location such as tiddlyspot.com we could
all look at it and see if it works.

Recently I made a small script that works the other way -- takes
hundreds of tiddlers and turns them into text files. It seems like it
wouldn't be too hard to make a script that, given a tiddler with
target file names, would pull each file into its own tiddler. I'm
surprised if this hasn't already been done.

Mark