TW Tones wrote:

> TT: *Its sad we can't easily find wikis "in the wild." I don't actually
> know what has been made!*
>
> I too would like to see more in the wild however for myself a lot of my
> wikis are for personal organisation, and many are in different states of
> completion. They are a work in progress ...

Absolutely! That would include 98% of mine too.

BUT what I was trying to get at was that in order to make a SHOWCASE of
decent end-application wikis all we need is, say, 50+ doing
different/diverse things.

So I meant finished operational wikis that the user simply, basically,
maintains.
That could form a stable resource base within which new users can see the
range of what can been achieved with TiddlyWiki.

Hope this is clearer!
TT