Saq,

Well, I not one person that uses streams every day, Me. I am also
continuing to extends its features with my own tools.

The big boost to my use was discovering how much I can make us of drag and
drop in both Streams and Projectify. This has changed my everyday use of
tiddlywiki.

I also see Streams as a source of ideas to develop even more general tools.

I will volunteer for anything to do with streams, but yes I have to manage
the rest of my life, but if you are happy if sometimes I make take time to
get around to something count me in.

Love your work
Tones