Hi Jeremy,

 Thank you for all your efforts. Does this testing include single file save
with tools like Timimi? Or is this more related to server backends?

 I noticed I have to update the Tiddler Commander plugin, as it forces
users to use lowercase names for field names and remove all nasty
characters! Now this restriction is lifted!

Best wishes
Mohammad