Ciao Jeremy

This more a footnote than a big comment.

First I am grateful you documented the change so well and so thoroughly!

Just FYI, I have done a lot of "direct insertion" over the last year for
wiki that simply host materials I pre-process in  Powershell and directly
insert into TW.

The new structure actually looks like it will simplify what I need to do
as  appending to to end of the TW will work just as well, and better, now
as the mid-insertion I was doing before. That, for me, has benefits. Not
least it makes it much easier to identify problems if I make a boo-boo.

Many thanks
TT