cj.v...@gmail.com wrote:

> For fleeting notes, I'm thinking of more often making use of my
> Chromebook's dictation accessibility feature so that I can dictate my notes
> in Keep when it makes sense to have individual notes, or maybe just add
> notes in a Google Doc so that I don't have to futz around with creating a
> new "whatever" for each note.

 Right!
What is interesting to ME is getting to the point that whatever platform
I'm on, and wherever I be, I want ONE system that just works for FLEETING
NOTES that will SYNCHRO to the other, other systems I'm on.
A big advantage of a real Universal Bucket is that you have (1) one easily
remembered method to get to it; and, (2) it becomes possible to communicate
how to use it to newbie idiots (like me).

At base all one needs is something BETTER than PAPER.
It is interesting that STILL using the net is more of a tribulation than a
simple trial.
Paper it is not!

Just thoughts
TT