Harry,

There are arrange of approaches you can use here. There are already *dynamic
table* solutions or the content of your table can refer to variables or
transclusion such that if they change it is reflected in your table. I tend
to populate tables using the list widget so its the result of the list that
finds the content even when it changes.

Using your example the table cell could contain {{senate agriculture
committee!! incumbent_chair}} which means it can be nothing but the value
there in.

Regards
Tones