Hi together,

just in case you haven't noticed yet...
The thread where we discussed and gathered the entries is not here:
https://forms.gle/CWhnVMwumq4pNzoJ6 (This is the link for voting)
The discussion can be found here:
https://groups.google.com/g/tiddlywiki/c/eccIEHZoxsI/m/_MWs3EooBAAJ

@jeremy: Is there anywhere to see the current status of the voting?