I'm delighted to announce that the winner of the v5.2.0 banner artwork
competition is Frank B with this design:

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/tiddlywiki/B53AD7F5-C044-42A6-B811-0F38BBB95F2D%40gmail.com.

The voting was closer than usual, no doubt reflecting the very high standard
and volume of entries this time around. Congratulations and thanks to Frank,
and to all the entrants, and many thanks to everyone who voted.

Best wishes

Jeremy.

--
Jeremy Ruston