Hi, Atronoush

Ha, I like that collapse button. It's a system component, so everyone can
simply understand what it does. And it was one of the inspirations for this
plugin.

I've changed the cat-face difficulty button to text, and modified the "all,
overdue" prompt.

Check out the new version at  https://oflg.github.io/fishing/  !

Thanks for your suggestion.
在2021年8月1日星期日 UTC+8 下午8:42:37<Atronoush> 写道: