Very nice plugin! As others have said, it is simple to understand zero
dependency!

It is also possible to use several card per tiddler, that way you may like
to use what Atro proposed

See: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/HTML/Element/details

<details open>
    <summary>caption question title</summary>
    you can add field caption with question to tiddler to change the
showing title.
</details>

The status can be changed programmatically!

Also a simpler solution can be find
here:
file:///C:/TW/00.%20Plugins/TW-Shiraz/repo/docs/index.html#Tutorial%20Display%20on%20Demand

By the way, I like the current design and am happy with that!

Best wishes
Mohammad