Hello! (sorry for my English)

I have made the converter scripts for html/fb2 books that slices a book to
the atomic tiddlers and maps all the keywords as links to the keywords
tiddlers wich are the summary of all occurrences. So I get something like
tiddlybook or hyperbook. Then I can read the book "non-linear" :)  and make
any notes, attatch favmarks and so on, getting my own research and
extract of the source.

Recently I saw the Obsidian Graphs. That is beautiful for me. Not useful
:^) And now I am making and testing some custom integrations between
TiddlyWiki on Node.js and Obsidian Markdown vault.

Yesterday I noticed that TiddlyWiki has [[text|link]] syntax, but Obsidian
has [[link|text]]. Not beautiful :)

четверг, 5 августа 2021 г. в 17:57:42 UTC+6, PMario: