Sounds like an interesting solution, @Maki, to a problem i also have, i.e.
: How to get around the limitations of this mobile platform -Quine2 on iOS-
to leverage the full power of TW+Streams application.

Specifically: context menus requiring right-click (or control-click on Mac
w/ 1 button mouse), i have not yet found a way to access on mobile.  Does
this shift+z solution of yours address that specific problem?

If so, then: Can you tell us how that solution can be most easily installed
on a standard TW instance?  I tried to find it on your site
<http://makiaea.org/>, but couldn't manage to navigate the Chinese
character set.

/walt