As Tones said, I think we need a bit more information about what you're
hoping to accomplish to give a complete answer. Are you seeing this as a
future-proofing mechanism where you *might* want to migrate something
stored in TiddlyWiki to a different platform in the future? Or you want to
use TiddlyWiki as a CMS and then publish using a different tool? Or
something else?

On a straightforward level, it's possible to quickly render some or all
tiddlers to HTML, at which point you can post-process them using whatever
tooling you want. I've been using this to crosspost my sabbatical updates
from my Zettelkasten
<https://zettelkasten.sorenbjornstad.com/#SabbaticalUpdate/20210813> to my
Jekyll blog
<https://controlaltbackspace.org/sabbatical-updates/week-2-neatening-up/>,
using the following rule in my Makefile:

sabbatical_updates := $(wildcard
zettelkasten_dir/tiddlers/SabbaticalUpdate*)
sabbatical_files: $(sabbatical_updates)
    rm -rf /tmp/twout
    cd $(zettelkasten_dir) && tiddlywiki --output /tmp/twout --render
"[prefix[SabbaticalUpdate/]]" "[is[tiddler]addsuffix[.html]]" "text/html"
'$$:/sib/Templates/Export/SabbaticalUpdateCabCrosspost'
    python3 automation/crosspost-sabbatical-updates.py
/tmp/twout/SabbaticalUpdate/*

The Python script is about 70 lines and primarily sets up a YAML header
with appropriate metadata so Jekyll understands what to do with the post.
This is also the purpose of the
$:/sib/Templates/Export/SabbaticalUpdateCabCrosspost template -- it embeds
certain fields in the HTML where this script can retrieve it. If you
preferred, I think you could use pandoc at this point to convert back to
Markdown or a similar format; since I'm keeping my source of record in
TiddlyWiki, I'm fine just leaving the posts as HTML in Jekyll.

Of course, if you take advantage of dynamic features of TiddlyWiki that
can't be represented as HTML with 100% fidelity, e.g. dynamic lists based
on filters or displays of backlinks, you'll end up losing some
functionality when you do this.