On Tuesday, August 17, 2021 at 5:30:28 AM UTC-4 Jeremy Ruston wrote:

At the moment, there's two way sync with Google Groups, but if people like
> the new system then we will migrate fully over to it.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it doesn't appear to be truly two-way (at
least at the moment I'm posting).  Google Groups threads and posts get
mirrored on Talk.TW *(awesome for archiving!)*, but I can't reply or
contribute to those on Talk.TW — and new threads created on Talk.TW do not
seem to get mirrored back to Google Groups.

No complaints from me on this.  It seems like a good migratory pattern to
ease people over to the new platform — but it's definitely a migration, it
seems.  (One I'm all for, as long as it seems sustainable.)