Hi Андрей,

Haven’t been working with TW as much as a few months ago, but hopefully I
can be some help here.

In HTML, we have what are called Java applets, which allow you to run Java
code natively in the web browser.

A tutorial on these is available at
https://www.w3schools.in/java-tutorial/java-applets/.

You could probably put an HTML applet code directly into a tiddler, but if
not, I’m sure someone else can think of some creative ways to squeeze html
code into the tiddler. Can’t test right now as I’m away from keyboard, but
let me know how it goes!

Hopefully this is useful for you!

Regards.
     Finn Lancaster