Hey all -

Maybe it's just me, but when I go to design a palette, I want to see
examples of how what I'm doing looks. And I want all the details, so I can
see clashes well in advance

 To that end, I'm building test-tiddlers (NOT test-tickles!) so I can open
them and see what my changes are doing immediately. This is particularly
useful for alerts, wikilists, etc.

I'm also building a list of grouped color elements and exactly where you
can see them.

I realized this may be useful to everyone else too, and might be
particularly helpful in Color Play too.

So, a few questions:
1) Am I right in thinking that all css bits and bobs throughout will be
tagged with Stylesheet?
2) If not, is there another reliable way to ID wherever there's CSS being
applied? (Is it just look at all the css system tiddlers?)
3) I was planning on JUST gathering Vanilla details - you can tweak theme
and palette from there however you like. Make sense?
4) how do I force some of these less obvious bits, so I can build my
tiddlers? wikilists, for example, is totally transparent to me.

And lastly.... Hey Mohammad! Would these even be useful to you in Color
Play?

I figure as long as I'm doing the work for myself, and got the wild hair up
my somewhere, I might as well make it useful to others.

Thanks,
Aidan