Thanks for the reply.

I see that my post did not include my image. Let's try this
https://github.com/davout1806/temp/blob/main/excise-dropdown.png

Say we have the following tiddler ABC with Tags: Example, Contrived

Line 1

Line 2

Line 3
-------------

I select Line 2 and click my new excise button with the new form.

If the first checkbox ("Prepend Title of this tiddler + '/' to Title of new
tiddler ") is checked then the name of the new tiddler would be prepended
with 'ABC/'. Whether the script puts that string into form field "Title of
new tiddler" or only in the background, does not matter to me.

If the third checkbox ("Tag new tiddler with the same Tags as this
tiddler") is checked then the tags Example and Contrived will be added to
the new tiddler. I realize this may be more difficult especially if tiddler
ABC is new and has yet to be saved.

Thanks.