Not quite the same as Classic Tiddlywiki but you might try Nicolas Petton's
Notebook theme. It puts everything to the left. You could add, say a
'TableOfContents' to the sidebar and put those extra links there. I'm using
most of the time now with the his Dark Palette.

Nicolas Petton's Notebook theme:
https://groups.google.com/g/tiddlywiki/c/jdEb_TuJia4/m/Nlwb2iRSBQAJ

In the past I've built wikis based on the left menu by Ton Gerner:

TW5 Top + left menu 2.33 — a demo TiddlyWiki ( TW v5.1.22)
http://tw5topleft.tiddlyspot.com/