i'm sure it's just something weird in my source tiddlywiki but if i just
upgrade as-is, it breaks. deselecting all tiddlers and selecting all
tiddlers to upgrade (i.e. to include state tiddlers etc. -- lots of my
tiddlers have state-tiddler-dependent moving parts) in the wizard seems to
produce a working file. tested on mac chrome Version 96.0.4664.55 (Official
Build) (arm64), mac monterey safari Version 15.1 (17612.2.9.1.20), and ios
14.3

wanted to attach some files: original 20210120makiaea tiddlywiki; upgrade
(broken) brings up $:/library/sjcl.js on startup; and upgrade-2 (working)

but google groups complained the message was too long(!)