There are loads of ridiculously adept TiddlyWiki folk who can help you out.

I'll have to bail, because trying to help out with this kind of thing via
any forum is way too chaotic and disorganised for me to contribute towards
the development of good stuff.  (Information Systems/Business Analyst and
software developer I am, but I have a cognitive disability and quickly
become dysfunctional in this kind of environment.)

I look forward to seeing the end-result, because what you have in mind is
an awesome use-case for TiddlyWiki.

Cheers  and best regards!