G'day,

Whatever you are thinking, start by forgetting about TiddlyWiki for now.
Put on a "systems/business analyst" hat, and think "information modelling",
what is the end-result you want, and then start going backwards, figuring
out what information you need to get to the current stage you are looking
at.  The current stage is information transformed somehow from some state
in a previous stage.

And you keep going back and back and back, towards the raw data that
however many stages back.

Consider using a spreadsheet, the first columns of which are the end result
you would like.  Then it columns after that, the information as it probably
needs to be before, and how it gets transformed to the current.

For example, say onions is in your grocery list for this week.  How do you
figure out how many onions?  The number is based on how many onions you
need for each recipe you are making this week.  But it is also based on how
many servings of each recipe.  If some recipe normally calls for 1 onion to
serve two people, but you are having two other people for supper, then you
need twice the amount of onion.

But in the grocery list you print out, before going to the store, you might
check your onion inventory in the fridge.  And you remember you picked up a
whole bunch of onions last time because they were on sale.  So you realize
you don't need as much onion, or maybe none at all.  So you will scratch
some notes on your printed grocery list to adjust the numbers.

So mock-up a grocery list for some week, and figure out the steps to get
from recipes and ingredients to a tidy grocery list.  What information do
you need, and what are the transformations from A-Z.

Yeah, may not seem like fun, but I love that kind of stuff ...