Jeremy Ruston wrote:

> I plan to update tiddlywiki.com to link to talk.tiddlywiki.org shortly,
> and I think that will be the point where it stops being an experiment.

IMO the time is ripe! :-) I think newcomers post here without realizing
that this GG is now a "subset" of talk. And they may mistakenly believe the
community is less active than it really is.

Other than then removing the word "experimental" from the GG forum header
here, I would also propose to modify that header message to mention that
"Any posts made here in Google groups also appear as copies in
talk.tiddlywiki.org" or some such.

<:-)