On Sunday, January 30, 2022 at 11:52:50 AM UTC+1 Mat wrote:

> .... But it bothers me that there may be people here in GG who think "this
> is it" - that the community is not very active and that it is not sure one
> gets a quick reply.

Hi Mat,
You should have a look at other lists in GG. ... If you visit them and the
posts are eg: 1-3 months apart you could say ... "this is it". .. Here
there are still several posts a day and the responses are still quick. ..
The amount of posts is nothing compared to "Talk", but I don't think the
community and / or the project looks abandoned here.

On the other hand I think the header should be updated. .. We may remove
the "experimental" flag of the link to talk.tiddlywiki.com at the group
header. IMO the header should look more like this:

-----------

Welcome to the TiddlyWiki 5 discussion group for end users.

   - *Visit our new Discourse discussion:* talk.tiddlywiki.org
   - *Feel free to ask questions - we welcome newcomers, and are eager to
   help everyone get the most out of TiddlyWiki 5*
   - Include your OS, Browser, Tiddlywiki version and other relevant
   details when asking a question so that the community can help you better.
   - The community links aggregator at links.tiddlywiki.com is the easiest
   way to keep track of resources around the web
   - TiddlyWiki is also on Reddit at https://www.reddit.com/r/TiddlyWiki5/
   - TiddlyWiki Core development issues and ideas are covered over at GitHub
   TiddlyWiki5 Discussion
   <https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/discussions>
   - An enhanced group search facility is available via mail-archive.com
   <https://www.mail-archive.com/tiddlywiki@googlegroups.com/>
   - Follow @TiddlyWiki <https://twitter.com/TiddlyWiki> on Twitter and
   view recent #tiddlywiki
   <https://twitter.com/search?q=%23TiddlyWiki&src=typeahead_click&f=live>
   posts.
   - TiddlyWiki Classic (v2.x.x) has its own TiddlyWikiClassic
   <https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/tiddlywikiclassic> group

just my thoughts.
-mario