On Monday, February 7, 2022 at 2:28:54 PM UTC+1 andres....@gmail.com wrote:

> Thank you. I did solve it already with a SetWidget. I was hoping for a
> solution that would use the LetWidget as is.

If {{{xx}}} is used and there are several results it will always only apply
the first result. That's by design.

So the following code will all have the same result: *n=foo*

```
<$let n={{{ [[foo]][[bar]] }}}>
<<n>>
</$let>

<$vars n={{{ [[foo]][[bar]] }}}>
<<n>>
</$vars>

<$set name=n value={{{ [[foo]][[bar]] }}}>
<<n>>
</$set>
```

> Essentially I am wondering if the LetWidget is limited to filter results
> with only one returned title.

No. As written above it's how {{{..filter..}}} is resolved. It doesn't
matter which widget you use. You have to use the `<$set name=n
filter="..."` or `<$list filter="..."`, to get several results.

-mario