I didn't know about it, and even if I did, I probably wouldn't look at it
until I've gone as far as I can go with my own exploring.  (I prefer learn
by doing than studying somebody else's work.)

Besides, I look at that github page, and it isn't clear to me at all what
to do with that.

The wording of your question makes me feel like you are not happy, or
taking offence, with what I'm doing.  If so, sorry, eh?  And apologies if
I'm not interested in figuring out the work that you've done.

I loathe javascript, and don't particularly enjoy trying to figure out
javascript plugins that are complex or don't have obvious/clear
instructions on how to install.  I tend to not include things in my wikis
that I don't understand.