Cool, but I'm getting a soupçon of desire to shut down the sharing of the
stuff I'm doing.  I get the feeling I've broken some kind of weird taboo,
and there is a desire to use my OP as an opportunity to promote/advertise
somebody else's work (and now somebody else's talents) when I didn't
address any of that in the OP.  If you're not interested at all in what I"m
doing, why chime in?

It is all a little bit strange to me.

I'm just sharing something I find fun and interesting, the results of my
own learning and research.  What's with all of the noise?