Hello all,

I've just discovered Tiddlywiki and would like to run it in my Kubernetes
cluster, and I have a few questions:

I'd prefer to edit using my local vim editor, commit to a git repository as
the source-of-truth, and have the updated content apply to my node-based
instance using CI/CD. Does anyone have experience setting this up? Anything
I should be aware of with this pattern, or is it a bad practice for some
reason?

Thank you!