Hello skye,

This is incredibly lazy of me, but it might help if you showed the
<form> line from your contact form.

*I think*, if it was me, the way I would proceed is to make a form-
adder function and invoke it at the end of whatever onsubmit clause
you already have. Like

  onsubmit="...code...;myFormAdder(this);"

then the function would exist inside its own systemConfig handler
like:

function(myForm) {
 //You extract form fields by [form var].[field name].value
 var tid=myForm.title.value;
 var txt=myForm.textstuff.value ;
 ..
 ..
   store.saveTiddler(tid,tid,txt,who,when,tags);
   story.displayTiddler(null,tid);

}

Hopefully this will help you get started. Or someone will come along
with the complete answer ;-)

Mark