I really like the interface for tbGTD, but I'm having a few issues
with it (I'm currently using Firefox on Vista). When I download a copy
to my hard drive, the first time I run it the appearance is fine.
However, after trying to save and then re-open, the interface CSS (I
assume) doesn't respond correctly. For example, the dropdown menus
appear white and I can only see options turn black as I mouse over
them.

Also, when I try to upload the site back to my tiddlyspot account, I
get some sort of error that looks as if the uploading process tried to
upload every file folder in my Documents folder.

Any clues on how to fix these?

Also, side question: is there a subproject function in tbGTD like
mGSD?

thanks,

sps