Hi TwWizards

I'm trying to develop a customized TW to be run in a infokiosk
setting.
Normal pc with XP (for writing info, inserting pictures etc) ->
automatic refresh on info pc (I believe its a IBX-530-ATOM. Fanless
Intel® Atom™ Embedded System) Monitors are big Samsung widescreen
monsters with the IBX boxes mounted at the back, hanging on walls...
They have internet and local network connection.
At the moment we use WebSiteBaker for the job, Its very simple and the
slides are shown as a screensaver changing single htmlpages from
websitebaker on the monitors.
However I'd like to add some TW-magic to this process - and I've come
to the conclusion that its just a matter of figuring out how to make
my slideshow refresh the browser at timed intervals - to make it work
as intended (showing latest info)...

I've tried to run hta's http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee692926.aspx
with vba-scripts to remove titlebar and autorefresh using a timer....
However theres a lot of things which just don't work in IE ie the
tiddler height settings (based on tags) I've made in the stylesheet
for one ...
I'd like to use Google Chrome in fullscreen mode instead - however I
need my systemTheme or a specialized macro to autorefresh page (F5) to
get the latest info...
It should NOT need any manual work on the embedded systems at all -
except for opening the browser with the initiated txtTheme in
fullscreenmode... (http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3105342/TW/ProtoTyper/
HUSLIDE/HUSlide.html#txtTheme:InfoTilstand HovedSlide)
Do you know how I can make it work with autorefresh of page (F5)?

Here's my prototype (still needs some css-work I know..):http://
dl.dropbox.com/u/3105342/TW/ProtoTyper/HUSLIDE/
HUSlide.html#TestInfoTilstand (click "Test" in mainmenu to se the
resulting slideshow inline, intended for monitors)

regards Måns Mårtensson