Hi again
Now I've run through the cycle a few times - and it is only refreshed
1 time - and not again? I will test it with FF when i get a chance -
for now I have to use Google Chrome...
[[InfoTilstand]]
Here's my code:
|Init|InfoTilstand##init|
|Reset|InfoTilstand##reset|
!!!!!init
//{{{
window.refreshTimerID=setTimeout("story.closeAllTiddlers();restart();",
60000);
//}}}
!!!!!reset
//{{{