Its beautiful Tobbe. Very aesthetic, just like your earlier works.
But unfortunately I do not know german. Can you publish one in
English?

I hope somebody is keeping a track of all these new version of TWs
which came out since past one year. Like Tobbe's earlier GTD and
others.
Keep up the beautiful work.