Hi Jon,

I have trouble with the dateformat now. Don't know "what you have
done" ;) but I can't change it if I have typed it wrong. It just be
the same when I hit the "Done" button. And the format isn't the way we
write it in Sweden, like this ( 1 Januari 1657, or 1657-01-01) I'm not
familiar with 1/1/1657 I never remember wich one is the date and
month :). Where do I change the format?

English version, and here you see the dateformat error