Hi Claudio,
I guess, there are 2 versions needed?
1) eg:
english text viewed     |   any text viewed

2)
english text viewed     |   any text edit
right?

I have done both versions allready, but with two different
tiddlywikis. If you tell me, if the above is right, I can give you
some more pointers for edit mode. What I would do is, to have special
names for the tiddlers. eg: Tiddler1 (original) and Tiddler1_fr
Tiddler1_ge Tiddler1_?? for different languages. Or if you want to
keep them together for lists: en_Tiddler1 (original)  fr_Tiddler1,
ge_Tiddler1 ... (Erics Goto plugin will give good search results)

ad 1)
Have a look at:
  http://geneology.tiddlyspot.com/#MeTwo

multi columns done with: