Hi,

I want to setup a monitoring and communication (or delegation) tool
for projects and tasks and I would like to avoid enormous number of
tiddlers resulting from the number of tasks created.
Is it possible to have tasks just as part of a project tiddler while
still being able to delegate (taging with person) and having reminder
attached to it.
I was thinking of doing this with parts but I am not very certain it
would work.

I can do this with separate tiddlers but then I am not sure about the
stability or I would have to somehow archive completed projects.

Btw I checked mGTD and D3, but these are to complex and don't fit to
my concept.

thx for help
regards,

Sebastjan