Hi Mario
> If you have a look at this
> pnghttp://a-pm-experimental.tiddlyspot.com/#ui-icons_222222_256x240.png
> you will see, the number of icons, which it contains. about 180. The
> size of the tiddler is ~7000 byte. 1 small svg glyph is about 500
> byte. and it is 1 tiddler for 1 icon. The png is 1 png for 180 icons.
> I think it would rather adding complexity, than remove it.
Ok I get it.
> On the other hand, the jQueryUI is cross browser compatible (I think).
> svg isn't, at the moment.
You've got a point.
> May be it comes along with the xList macro and its helpers :)
Sounds very interesting! - I'll wait for your upcomming
plugininvention.

Again - thanks for taking the time - and thank you for your brilliant
contributions and in making TW up to date with new and innovative
plugins. It's great fun to discover the possibilities, when you find
out that you can tweak most things to fit your own individual/special
needs! I reckon it would a less timeconsuming task just to create
plugins with no knobs and whistles...
Good job!! - and thx for the detailed support.

Cheers Måns Mårtensson