Hello,

Thanks to everyone for all the feedback.

My next version of the plugin is up: http://jrlplugins.tiddlyspace.com/
- it's showing in the MainMenu now.

The motivation for this is that I want to think of this plugin as a
TiddlyWiki analogue of page numbers in a book - it and they show you
how far through you are. So I've made it much more compact and removed
the text.

Changes:
1. You can provide a single parameter, which sets the width in pixels
e.g. <<readCount 100>>
2. The "read" and "unread" text has gone and the numbers have changed
what they show - now it's "x/total", rather than "x/y", where x is
read and y unread. I think this is more sensible. When you click on a
number, you get a list of the read or unread tiddlers.

Source: http://jrlplugins.tiddlyspace.com/readCountPlugin (FND,
haven't tweaked the content-type yet...)

Hope this is an improvement.

J.