On Aug 19, 4:38 am, RA <nameany...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > FWIW, we've also updated TiddlyWebWiki and TiddlySpace
>
> And how is TiddlyHoster doing? Is it time to get out of it? It's
> working well for me. Using it every day.

I'm glad your are getting use out of hoster.

Development and maintenance on it is not dead, just resting while
tiddlyspace gets all the attention. I'm still committed to hoster so
when things lighten up on tiddlyspace (soon) it will get a tune up.

All the work on tiddlyspace has dramatically improved the code in
tiddlyweb, tiddlywebwiki and a bunch of plugins that tiddlyhoster can
also use, so once it does get the tune up it should speed up quite a
bit and be more interesting.