2.6.1 releas message says:

*enhance toolbar macro syntax to render tiddler/slice/section content
inline (ticket #610)

[[ToolbarCommands]]:

|~ViewToolbar|ToolbarCommands::NewHere closeTiddler closeOthers
+editTiddler > fields syncing permalink references jump|
|~EditToolbar|+saveTiddler -cancelTiddler deleteTiddler|
|~NewHere|<<newTiddler label:"new here" tag:{{tiddler.title}}
text:"">>|

I downloaded a vanilla tw. I couldn't get it to work. Did I miss
something?
The ToolbarCommands tiddler rendering and the button does work. But
the toolbar wont.
-m