What I want my not even be doable, but if possible, I would like to
have any new tiddler created to be, by default, given a tag that
consists only of the first letter of the tiddler title without me
having to manually put it in.  For example (just in case what I said
is not clear), if I create a tiddler titled Rebecca James, I would
like it to be given a tag of the letter R.

My request may not make much sense, but it's for a wiki for keeping
track of people's contact information.  And, using <<list filter
[tag[R]]>>, for example, I can be given a list of all contacts that
start with the letter R when needed.

Anybody have any ideas?

jen