Hi cmari,

Interesting, never knew of AutoTaggerPlugin before. However, it serves
quite a different purpose. Can you please explain exactly how and when
all tags are being removed erroneously, expecially when interacting
with TagSearchPlugin? Care uploading an MTC to tiddlyspot et. al. with
instructions on reproducing the error?

Also, does TaggerPlugin[1] or any other plugin setting tags, like
ToggleTagPlugin[2] or even CheckboxToggleTag[3] from tiddlytools not
result in the same conflicts?

In general, I don't quite like the idea of redundantly tagging
tiddlers with information that already is available in a tiddler's
fields.

Would be nice to see a wiki, where the "auto" feature of
AutoTaggerPlugin is put to use. Does it allow manual tagging? Or does
"auto" mean "I am your tagging bot, do not interfere with my logic"?
Is "auto" being the tag triggering auto-tagging, so that one wouldn't
mess with tags manually? Are auto and manual tagging thus mutual
exclusives?

Ah, too many things to wrap my mind around, I guess I'll have to just
try it out (in combination with TagSearchPlugin).

Cheers, Tobias.

[1] http://tw.lewcid.org/#TaggerPlugin
[2] http://mptw.tiddlyspot.com/#ToggleTagPlugin
[3] http://tiddlytools.com/#CheckboxToggleTag