Is it possible to make a certain kind tiddler that would have an
'invisible' name? So that when you opened it in your tiddlywiki for
viewing it would display whatever's inside the body, but its name
would not be displayed (unless you clicked "edit")? And is it possible
to do the same with its list of tags, so that they would be invisible
unless you clicked edit?

I'm trying to create a gallery of images in my Tiddlywiki, but I find
that the whole thing doesn't look very good when the images are
preceeded with names like "SDC15473-1.JPG.jpg" and a whole list of
tags.