Hi Eric,

Thanks for the reminder. I - for one - totally forgot about that.

Unless, of course, you already have something like that available or
want to do it yourself... I think I'll be going to script a little
transclusion which one could add to the toolbar and which would
present one with a select list based on the theme-field in order to be
able to select a theme... equivalent to the mechanism colmjude pointed
out as for http://masterselectorplugin.tiddlyspace.com

Cheers, Tobias.