octw ha scritto:
Hi all,

I found an interesting Todo app here:

http://www.maloninc.com/archive/TiddlyTodo.html

Looks like it is adapted from TiddlyWiki - but I'm not sure. It's
simple and elegant. Input some entries and trying to drag & drop them,
you'll find it interesting. I'm wondering if it is possible to
transform it into a TiddlyWiki plugin? That would be very useful.

Don't know how it works this nice thing, but I made a tiddler similar in concept:

http://tiziano.tiddlyspot.com/#ToDoTiddler

it's essential in his structure, suggestions are welcome.

regards
--
tiziano de togni